• Excellent standards of care and education
• Very experienced childminder
• Home from home setting
• Secure, stimulating and happy environment
• Fully secure garden for outdoor play
• Regular outings and visits to playgroups
• Huge amount of resources
• Can provide healthy snacks and meals
Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted.
Click here to view my Ofsted report.
The EYFS aims to provide:
• Quality and consistency in all early years settings
• A secure foundation for all children for good progress through school and life
• Partnerships between different practitioners
• Partnerships between parents or carers and practitioners
• Equality of opportunity for all children
All policies are available to view 24/7 by parents on the baby's days system.
All my policies have been written to provide a clear and concise foundation to the working relationship between all parties involved, myself (the childminder), the children in my care and their parents.
They will function to help avoid any misunderstanding or confusion that may occur, covering both contractual obligations and daily practice by all parties.
My childminding policies all comply with the purpose and aims of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). These give each child the best possible start in life and support to fulfil their potential and to help young children achieve the five Every Child Matters outcomes of staying safe, being healthy, enjoying and achieving, making a positive contribution, achieving economic well-being.
The EYFS is given legal force through Order and Regulations made under the Childcare Act 2006.